Duration: 11 days (3 days e-learning, 8 days training course)
- Pre-training course e-learning: 3 days minimum
- Canyoneer Lvl 1: 2 days
- Canyoneer Lvl 2: 1 day
- Canyoneer Lvl 3: 2 days
- Clinic sessions: 1.5 days
- Certifications: 1.5 days
- Accessible to anyone who has reached the age of majority in his/her country of origin.
- Have completed CA Lvl 1-2-3 e-learning pre-training course.
- Be in good mental and physical condition.
- Swimming: 50m and running 500m.
- Medical certificate issued less than three months prior to the training course, testifying that the trainee is physically and mentally fit for canyoning activities.
The program allows you to organize canyoning excursions and to maneuver with technical skills within, up-to moderate risk canyons. Use and employ technical rigging techniques, ascending progression, passing knots, conversations, rescue techniques, rope cutting, rescue management, horizontal and vertical progression, white water canyoning management, hydrology, managing a team, group and personal equipment are just some of the skills taught on this course.
- Canyoneer Level 1-2-3 Manual (500 pages)
- ICOpro T-Shirt
- ICOpro Cap
- 3 ICOpro stickers
- Full ICOpro membership
- ICOpro discounts with equipment suppliers such a AV, Vaderetro, Kordas and 5″10, canyon store nl, plus many more.
|Start Date||End Date||Days||Price||Availability||Book Now|
|23rd April 2018||30th April 2018||8||£940||Limited spaces||Deposit: £234|
|21st May 2018||28th May 2018||8||£940||Availability||Deposit: £234|