|Start Date||End Date||Days||Price||Availability||Book Now||10% OFF if you pay in full by:|
|16th September 2019||23rd September 2019||8||£890||Available||Deposit: £300||N/A|
|20th April 2020||27th April 2020||8||£890||Available||Deposit: £300||£801 by the end of November|
|29th June 2020||6th July 2020||8||£890||Limited||Deposit: £300||£801 by the end of January|
This training course is an 11 day course (3 days pre learning) and 8 days practical. Trainees will learn all the skills to go canyoning independently in to moderate risk canyons. The CA123 training course is regarded as the best introduction to canyoning courses in the world, delivered by highly experience international canyoning trainers.
The program allows you to organize canyoning excursions and to maneuver with technical skills within, up-to moderate risk canyons. Use and employ technical rigging techniques, ascending progression, passing knots, conversations, rescue techniques, rope cutting, rescue management, horizontal and vertical progression, white water canyoning management, hydrology, managing a team, group and personal equipment are just some of the skills taught on this course.
You will become a member of ICOpro with great skills to become independent in moderate risk canyons anywhere in the world.
Duration: 11 days (3 days e-learning, 8 days training course)
- Pre-training course e-learning: 3 days minimum
- Canyoneer Lvl 1: 2 days
- Canyoneer Lvl 2: 1 day
- Canyoneer Lvl 3: 2 days
- Clinic sessions: 1.5 days
- Certifications: 1.5 days
- Accessible to anyone who has reached the age of majority in his/her country of origin.
- Be in good mental and physical condition.
- Swimming: 50m and running 100m.
- Canyoneer Level 1-2-3 Manual (500 pages)
- ICOpro T-Shirt
- ICOpro Cap
- 3 ICOpro stickers
- Full ICOpro membership
- ICOpro discounts with equipment suppliers such a AV, Vaderetro, Kordas and 5″10, canyon store nl, plus many more.