Terms and Conditions
At The Canyoning Company we pride ourselves on attention to health and safety and take our clients’ enjoyment seriously. Many of the environments we explore do present hazardous elements. For the safety of everyone involved we have placed certain restrictions on participants of our activities. These restrictions are detailed in your confirmation email: – Please take note of these restrictions; as we cannot screen every client prior to coming, we rely on honesty.
A parental consent form must be completed for anyone under the age of 16 on all Canyoning Trips
IMPORTANT: you must read carefully and share the following instructions and terms & conditions with everybody who attends the activity. Failure to comply could lead to you missing your trip allocation times. Please arrive 15 mins prior to your start time. The Canyoning Company will not be responsible for lateness or non-arrival due to breakdown, traffic or unplanned timings and no refunds will be given.
Participants will be asked to sign a risk acceptance form on arrival highlighting medical conditions. Things that may pose a problem are: Pregnancy, Skeletal and Muscular Problems, Heart and Respiratory Problems, Recent Operations. If any of these affect you, please phone for advice – Asthma and diabetes do not normally restrict participation. Please bring all medication you require. Canyoning requires a reasonable level of fitness to take part. If we feel you are physically unfit to partake in the trip, where you could cause harm to yourself or others in the group, The Canyoning Company reserve the right to remove you from the trip.
Terms & Conditions
Bookings will be confirmed on receipt of a deposit of 50% of the total booking fee.
- If you are a stag or hen party, the outstanding balance is payable in full 2 month before the date of the activity.
- If your group is less than 10 people, the outstanding balance is payable in full 1 month before the date of the activity.
- If your group is more than 10 people, the outstanding balance is payable in full 2 month before the date of the activity.
- If you have booked an international trip, the outstanding balance is payable in full 2 months before the date of the activity.
- If you have booked a training course. The full amount is due one month before the course, this will then release your password for you E-learning, this is online learning to do before the course. Once you have spent time learning all the material, you have a short entry test to complete online before the course.
- If purchasing merchandise / equipment payment is due in full.
- If booking technical canyoning consultancy final payment is due by the day of the work completed.
- Vouchers are non refundable or exchangeable for cash from The Canyoning Company.
Payments can be made as follows; via online booking via outr booking system, BACS transfer to the following account (Please member to note your Surname and date of activity as the reference); Or by cheque to ‘The Canyoning Company Ltd’ Cash can be paid on the day.
The Canyoning Company Ltd
Sort Code: 80-22-60
Account No: 14026467
* Please note The Canyoning Company reserve the right to deduct payment for no shows if not notified out with the 14 day period.
2. If you Cancel
Deposits will be forfeited upon cancellation. All cancellations and/or reductions in numbers should be notified as soon as possible by email. Any cancellations within the 14 day period prior to the activity date will result in the group leader being held liable for the full cost of the cancelled activity or reduction. If you have more than 10 people any cancellations within the 28 day period prior to the activity date will result in the group leader being held liable for the full cost of the cancelled activity or reduction.
3. If We Cancel or Make Changes
In the event of us having to cancel an activity, a full deposit will be refunded or a free transfer to an alternative date or activity of the same value (where available) offered. The Canyoning Company will not be liable for any loss damage or expense resulting from force majeure or any unforeseen circumstances outside of their control e.g Inclement weather or change of venue for safety purposes. The Canyoning Company reserve the right to amend the running order of your activity day should this be necessary to provide the best service possible.
4. Insurance and Safety
The Canyoning Company have full public liability insurance. It is the nature of adventurous activities that there will always be some degree of risk. Our insurance does not cover you for inherent risks or client negligence. Whilst not mandatory you may wish to arrange your own personal injury insurance or alternatively contact us for help in arranging cover. For your own safety it is imperative that you abide by the decisions of our Instructors/Guide. We reserve the right to make changes to planned routes and venues as a result of adverse or impending conditions.
5. Alcohol and Drugs
The Canyoning Company also reserves the right to refuse participation to clients that they believe to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and in such circumstances no refunds shall be given.
6. Parental Consent
It is a legal requirement for anyone under the age of 16 years to have parental consent. Parental consent forms are available in email format on request or can be downloaded and must be completed prior to joining us on any activity, unless the parent is taking part in the activity with them.
The Canyoning Company maintains the privacy of all messages and does not transfer personal information to any third party. This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify email@example.com